Sunday, December 23, 2012

Ketchup with us #8

I am a bit late to the party, but better late then never right? (I know the deadline for submitting has passed)

I started this post on the 16th, but I was "enjoying" my last week of maternity leave. (more like going crazy to finish my shopping and other holiday madness.)

This time Michele & Mel have asked us to share a family holiday tradition. 

In 57 words or less, tell about one of your family's holiday traditions. (NOTE: I didn't say you had to LIKE the tradition.)

As a kid my cousins and I always did a Living Nativity on Christmas afternoon. Each year it was the same argument. Why did Joey always get to be Joseph  and who got to be Mary, Becky (the oldest,) or Me (the best actress). No matter who got to be what it always ended in tears.





KETCHUP WITH US


No comments:

Post a Comment