Saturday, January 5, 2013

Ketchup with Us #9


Happy New Year! and Welcome to the 1st Ketchup of 2013! 

Thanks to Mel & Michele for putting forth their writing challenges.  

This time they have challenged us to share 
In 57 words or less, tell us the New Year's resolution you 
want to make but know you'll break.

Without further ado.

Food.
 It is my friend and enemy. 
This year as I return to work after being off for 11 weeks. I resolve to NOT snack out of boredom. 
Oh and if I must snack it should be things that are healthy for me. 
Good bye to my drawer full of chocolate. 
Drink more water. Eat more fruit.



KETCHUP WITH US

3 comments:

  1. I've been doing that a lot lately. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find myself snacking out of boredom alot! I need to work on that as well..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing makes me hungrier than boredom ... and depression .... and elation ... and sleepiness .... and hangnails .... Wait.

    I might need to look into this same resolution. Good luck to both of us!

    Thanks for linking up and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete