Friday, March 8, 2013

Ketchup with Us #13

Michele & Mel are at it again! This time they have asked us who shoes we would like to walk in for 1 day. Easy decision for me. This person has some super cute shoes, but luckily is not walking...yet. 
Yes folks, I would choose the ever so cute Lauren Kenley Marie.

'KETCHUP WITH US' - PROMPT #13

In 57 words or less, tell us whose shoes you would 

like to walk in for a day.



Oh to be waited on hand and foot. 
Make a noise and have all who is around me at attention.
If I am bored with my surroundings I can go to sleep and no one will question it.
Hungry someone will feed you.
Dirty and they will change you.












Ketchup With Us

2 comments:

  1. Precious. I would love to be waited on hand and foot. :)

    THanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that baby! And how freakin' great would it be to be able to cry incessantly when you're pissed then pass out from fatigue? And the people around you would not only tolerate it but then carry you around until you're ready to wake up again.

    I might try it this weekend.

    Thanks for linking up, Heidi. Hug the baby for me. :)

    ReplyDelete