Thursday, November 15, 2012

Ketchup with Us #6


After a break to be miserable and then have a baby and rediscover sleep. I am returning to blogging with this Ketchup prompt. 

This time they have challenged us to share what we are Not thankful for in 57 words or less. And with that thought I am very NOT Thankful for my....

Food Allergies.

I would love to be able to eat whatever I want without having to
 wonder if what I am about to eat is going to make me sick.
Or potentially kill me. 
Seafood. Fish. 
It is crazy how many places you are secretly hiding in.


KETCHUP WITH US




6 comments:

  1. I love it, Heidi. Poor you. My heart always goes out to those who either have food allergies themselves or children afflicted with them. That's got to be so scary. My stomach is a tank. I can eat anything. Although I'm not always sure that's a good thing. :)

    Congratulations on the new baby and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food allergies are so scary. And you're right. It is amazing how many things are hidden within the ingredients. Something you think is so safe. UGH!

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food allergies are really scary!! Great post Heidi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend who is allergic to wheat and eggs. It is soo hard for her.

    ReplyDelete